As an into-English SLV, we have a proven track record in providing our LSP customers with an excellent service. We have worked with many language service providers over the years and have an in-depth appreciation of the sector’s business processes, challenges, and service level expectations. At Nova, exceptional quality is a prerequisite, deadlines are always sacrosanct, and collaboration is key to great translation.
We continuously work at improving the service we provide to LSPs and offer the following compelling benefits:
- We provide exceptionally high quality, always – no compromise.
- We offer great value for money; our service includes a full proof by our senior in-house reviewers.
- We have a proven ability to handle large volumes within short turnaround times.
- We never, ever miss a deadline.
- We have extensive project management expertise, lightening your load by acting as sole point of contact.
- We are proficient in a wide range of CAT tools and enjoy the challenge of learning to use new tools.
- We are flexible and enthusiastic.
- We have dedicated project managers who are proactive, responsive and always available to speak with you.
We’d love you to get in touch and learn how Nova’s expertise, professionalism and enthusiastic approach can help you with your English translation requirements.
Our team of linguists
Our in-house language team consists of senior editors/reviewers, all with Masters degrees in translation.
Our external team consists of approved professional freelance translators, all of whom meet the following criteria:
- Native English speakers
- Living in an English-speaking country
- Third-level qualification in translation
- Proven subject matter experts in their domain
- Proficient in the latest tools
Together, we form an accomplished team of passionate linguists and professional project managers.
The number of language combinations we provide is growing steadily, however we have proven expertise in the following:
Experience in a variety of tools
We understand that different clients require us to work with different tools and this is something we readily embrace.
We love learning and have built up a level of proficiency in a broad range of industry tools and software.
Areas of expertise
As part of our rigorous approval process, we test all translators in their chosen areas of expertise. This has allowed us to build up individual teams with a proven track record in areas of specialisation such as the following:
- Licensing agreements
- Renewable energies
- Manufacturing equipment
- Press articles
- Architecture reviews
- Artistic reviews
- Promotional material
- Press releases
- Case studies
- IT security
Banking and finance
- Annual & quarterly reports
- Billing software