Welcome to our website
The term ‘Nova language solutions ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Nova language solutions ltd. is a company registered in Ireland under company number 443208 and VAT number IE9668546D. Its principal place of business is The rubicon centre, CIT campus, Bishopstown, Cork. Directors are Sinéad Healy and Nial Healy. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any such use.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.